Monday, September 25, 2006

A Beautiful Du'a

OH ALLAH, I thank YOU for this day.
I thank YOU for my being able to see and to hear this morning.
I'm blessed because YOU are forgiving and understanding.
Oh Allah, YOU have done so much for me & YOU keep on blessing me.
Forgive me this day for everything I have done,
said, or thought that was not pleasing to YOU.
I ask YOU now for YOUR forgiveness.
Please keep me safe from all danger and harm.
Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude.
Let me make the best of each and every day;
To clear my mind so that I can hear from YOU.
Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.
Let me continue to see sin through YOUR eyes and acknowledge it as evil.
And when I sin, let me repent, and receive YOUR forgiveness.
And when this world closes in on me, let me remember YOU;
- To slip away and find a quiet place to make DUA...
It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.
I know that when I can't make DUA, YOU listen to my heart.
Continue to use me to do YOUR will.
Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others.
Keep me strong that I may help the weak.
Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others.
I make DUA for those that are lost and can't find their way.
I make DUA for those that are misjudged and misunderstood.
I make DUA for those who don't know YOU intimately.
I make DUA for those that will delete this without sharing it with others
I make DUA for those that don't believe;
But I thank you that I believe.
I believe that Allah changes people and Allah changes things.
I make DUA for all my sisters and brothers.
For each and every family member in their households.
I make DUA for peace, love, and joy in their homes;
That they are out of debt and all their needs are met.
Ameen.

- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment